sreda, 2. junij 2010

Tag: 7 Random Facts About Me

I was tagged by Biba to do a 7 Random Facts About Me tag. :)

The rules:
*Link to your tagger and list the rules;
*List 7 random facts about yourself;
*Tag 7 people (and make sure you check back and see what they say!);
*If you're tagged, play along and pass it on!

Random Facts About Me:
*I check behind the shower curtain for murderers when i go into the bathroom. :D
*My favourite colour is brown.
*I still have a friend that I've known since primary school. And she is my best friend. :)
*I love standing in the rain in the summertime.
*I type things into Google to see if I spelled them correctly.
*Sometimes I forget what I'm watching when a commercial comes.
*I got my first tattoo when I was 17 years old. I got it for my birthday. :)

I tag:
*Tassa,
*Tiana,
*Konadomania,
*Anček & Kvacka,
*Nati,
*Tinna.

2 komentarja:

  1. *lol* Hvala bogu, da mi nimamo zavese na tušu :D

    Super, elchy, tudi meni je tole neverjetno zanimivo branje :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Sej, se prav scary. :D No, očitno gledam res preveč grozljivk. :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši